While Jeremy tucks into a nice bowl of tortilla soup Christy and our guest Kevin pop a bottle and we go through our own special version of pre-marriage counseling.
Christy is back and better late than never we break down the highlights of our matrimony along with a recap of the surprise mini-moon Christy planned (Spoiler alert: Jeremy cries a lot). We dive into some follow-up files, in which Christy shares her e-mail woes and updates us on her political career, and then we wrap it up with some rad space news.
Hate filled text messages from the listeners, a light sprinkling of football talk, Jeremy secretly records Christy, are we ever going to be able to get married (biblically speaking), Obama gives shout out to space, and more on this weeks installment of nerd out loud!
As discussed on the show:
- Eureka Podcast ep 96 breaks the internet (I’m sorry)
- Check out NPR’s new show Invisibilia
- 10 Men Christian Women Should Not Marry
- 10 Women Christian Men Should Not Marry
- Obama gives a shoutout to space during the state of the union
- Song at the end "Can’t Hold Beast Mode"