We've got some follow-up from last week's show including an update on the protests making their way across the NFL, Jeremy buys Fresca, and a "Holmes (and wise) gets a home" update. Then we take some time batting the nerd-out-loud ball back and forth in our yet to be named round robin segment in which we discuss burning man, new iPhones, and Katrina's list.
Hate filled text messages from the listeners, a light sprinkling of football talk, Jeremy secretly records Christy, are we ever going to be able to get married (biblically speaking), Obama gives shout out to space, and more on this weeks installment of nerd out loud!
As discussed on the show:
- Eureka Podcast ep 96 breaks the internet (I’m sorry)
- Check out NPR’s new show Invisibilia
- 10 Men Christian Women Should Not Marry
- 10 Women Christian Men Should Not Marry
- Obama gives a shoutout to space during the state of the union
- Song at the end "Can’t Hold Beast Mode"