Two weeks with just as many guests! Christy is back to tell her tales of sickness and heartache and then we’re joined by Jesse Dollemore from “I Doubt It With Dollemore” to talk about the stuff he nerds out about and chat religion and spirituality.
Hate filled text messages from the listeners, a light sprinkling of football talk, Jeremy secretly records Christy, are we ever going to be able to get married (biblically speaking), Obama gives shout out to space, and more on this weeks installment of nerd out loud!
As discussed on the show:
- Eureka Podcast ep 96 breaks the internet (I’m sorry)
- Check out NPR’s new show Invisibilia
- 10 Men Christian Women Should Not Marry
- 10 Women Christian Men Should Not Marry
- Obama gives a shoutout to space during the state of the union
- Song at the end "Can’t Hold Beast Mode"
Recorded live on Christmas day Jeremy shares a heartfelt poem just for you, continues his war on Christmas, and then we talk holiday traditions, swapping gender pronouns in the bible, and all sorts of holiday goodies.
As discussed on the show, check out http://silentvoicesbible.com